Thursday, February 5, 2009

Proverbs 3:5-6

Hey all! Been a while again...sorry about that! There's been so much going on since December! So...here's a small peek into my January:
Just chillin with Kali!
I love Faith SOOO much!!
Trin you are amazing!
HUGS!


Band?

Laughter is the best medicine.

So, pretty much the reason this post is titled "Proverbs 3:5-6" is because, the only way to explain my life right now and the way I've gone on since the last time I posted is summed up in that Bible passage: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." Could it be any more perfect? I didn't think so.

2 comments:

girl4jesus said...

Aww Juls these are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! I'm so glad you posted! You haven't for a while ;) and i totally agree with you! It couldn't be any more perfect than that! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Let's hang out again like really really really really really sooooooonnn!!!! :) :) :) :)

Trin said...

aww!!! Julia i love the pictures!!! And that is such a good verse!!