Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Is Upon Us

HEY HEY HEY!! Time for another post! Been a while again!
Life is going pretty good. God is amazing...just randomly putting that out there! lol But He is! lol OH! I've been reading some pretty good books lately. Ever heard of The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers? Freakin AMAZING books! (1) is A Voice in the Wind; (2) An Echo in the Darkness, and (3) is As Sure as the Dawn. They're all absolutely wonderful...everyone should read them...girl or guy. :]
Has it been so long that I haven't talked about February yet? hmm...I guess so. Well...I did a few random things here and there. hehe Here's some pictures from my February (just so ya'll are up to date):
You never grow too old to play in the rain!
1 word: PAJAMARAMA!! whoot whoot!
Let's see...what else have I been doing.
A few weeks ago my family took a mini vacation to Orange County. Pretty sweet. My sister and bro-in-law live down there so we went to visit and to also check out some surrounding towns down there as well, cuz we're thinking of moving in the future. So...that was a pretty cool trip. Got a little shopping done in the Irvine Spectrum (an awesome little mall with outdoor shops and a fountain and such. Cute cute cute!) Went to a few beaches; got my ocean fill! lol Here's some pix from the trip:
And of course this wouldn't be an update if I didn't include pictures from really recently! So...here ya go:
Hanging with my bestie! <3!>
Jewish yes?
Class fun! :]
Aww Faith! I love you!
Anyway dears...I better get going now! I'll be posting more in a few weeks prolly!
<3>

3 comments:

girl4jesus said...

Haha awww I love all the pics! These are great and you are so hecka flippin frickin beautifully gorgeous! I love you... So much! :)

Juls said...

AWWW! thanks love!!!
i love you sooo flippin much too!

Trin said...

whoa..you posted...lol! I love ALL the pictures! :) It makes me happy seeing pictures!! lol love you!