Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stuffs to catch up on...

Haven't posted in a while...Let's see...what have I missed posting...
Elisabeth and her mom planned a surprise party for Caleb's b-day, what was that now...2 weeks ago! It was pretty supero-dupero! Here's some pictures:
Not the best picture...but Noah and Sean's faces are classic in this! lol

Aww! Sawah, Wisbet, & Juziez!

The party...minus Lizzie.
HAHAHAHA Best faces on Sean and Caleb!

Yeah...so that was fun. What else. I've been working at Turtle Bay...but that's nothing new. Lots of funny memories accumulating though! lol
I hung out with Elisabeth last week and we have sorta gotten our song for camp down now. More practice but I think we'll pull it off. It's just camp for heaven's sake...no big deal anyways! We watched Step Up. She finally saw it! (Now you have to see it Lauren! lol) And...I borrowed Eldest from her...and I'm really happy cuz I've been waiting to read it since December before Christmas when I finished Eragon! Anyway...Eldest is good. Not as good as Eragon...but hey! I'm only on like pg. 125 or something like that. There are about 500+ pages! Anything could happen between now and the end!
What else is new...? hmm...oh. The fourth of July! Well...though I was invited to go to lots of fun things for the 4th...I didn't go to any of them. =-( But...I did have a fun time at home. I must have swam for at least 4 hours non stop! I'm like a fish! lol (a goldfish! lol lauren!) My mom used to have to beg me to get out of the pool...yeah. that was pretty much my 4th! I got a nice tan! I'm pretty dark now! I'm very happy! ^-^ <- see...that's me happy!!! haha
So...the last thing new was the wedding my mom and I went to last night. It was my piano teacher's daughter's wedding! My mom and I were in the wedding as it turned out! We had no idea! I mean...we weren't like IN the wedding...but we were important! We were the kitchen coordinators (fancy name for...the kitchen help...lol) My teacher asked us to help her cuz she had VERY little help and she and my mom are friends and the poor lady planned the whole wedding by herself and no one was going to help her! We certainly couldn't have the mother of the bride working in the kitchen! So...we did the work! But...I got a months worth of free voice lessons just for helping! I was ESTATIC! I can't wait to start them up! And maybe I'll talk my parents into keeping it up too! ^-^ And...we got our names on the wedding program! lol I felt all important standing there in the kitchen with my RIDICULOUS apron! *rolls eyes* UGH! I got rid of it mid way through the reception! It was like any other apron...but it was silk white with little frills everywhere and I looked like a maid from like the 1890's/Anne of Green Gables era! haha Yeah...plus...when I took it off...people stopped asking me stupid questions like..."where are the plates?" haha When we got home we were SO tired! We stood catering people and serving food and stuff like that for 6 HOURS!! ugh!! There was so much food left over! Susie (my piano teacher) was BEGGING people to take it home with them! lol
Oh...and also...though she's in Italy and can't celebrate her birthday with us, her family...I just want to wish my sister Gina and happy big 21st b-day!!!
Yeah...so...that's been my life since my last post...maybe minus a few things here and there!
Catch up with ya guys later!
~juls~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!!!!!!!!!!
that sounds like fun!!! i wish u coulda come with us on the 4th! oh well.. u got nice and tan and got to swim for 4 hours while we sweated and sat around waiting for the fireworks to start for 4 hours.
i got really tan too!! my annoying boardshorts are long tho so only like half my legs got really tan. my face doesn't match my makeup and i have a weird white splotch on my chest cuz i think i smeared sunscreen really thick on that one spot on accident! lol so it tanned weird lol. but ya well i'm gonna go and call u in a lil while... unelss my grandparents get here before i get off! lol then i might not.. but ya. anyways.
nice post!
cut pix!
i luv ya!!
and i'm outa here! lol
ttyl :D

Trin said...

OH..yeah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!
I miss you too julia. WE NEED TO DO SOMTHING.
OMG! I wish I did somthing with both
of you guys on the 4th....that would have been supper fun! Thats so cool you get to take voice lessons for free! Oh and im sure you looked very cute in that RIDICULOUS apron.. :D (hehe)
Thats so cool you got a tan!!!! I got one too! heeheehee!!! ;)
Anyway! I cant wait to see ya and hopefully soon we will do something together!!!!! luvya LOTS!!!
Oh and btw...I like the pix!

♪♫έЯϊČҜ тд§ĹįЩ♫♪ said...

Happy Birthday Gina!(whoever you are)

Is that Faith I see in the picture? o.o

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA I MISS YOU!!!! Wait is she reading this? Erick gina is julia's sister! she's awesome
anyway...yeah juls you haven't posted for a while glad ya did :) sounds like you've been having fun...too bad we could't work together at turtle bay today but i got off early! lol did anna ever show up??
luv ya!!!

Juls said...

yeah erick! gina is my sister! she's the one it italy remember? i think it told you. and yeah that's faith in the pix!
anyway...yeah trin! we have to do something!! i'll call you.
yeah...anna showed up! haha she practically broke the loom! it was kinda my fault too...but we both didn't know how to work it very well. so...the blind leading the blind wasn't very effective. we had to get wyatt! lol

Unknown said...

hahaha!!! i dont even really know wut ur talking about but it sounds something alyssa and i would TOTALLY do!!!! lol
oh and i'll call u later to tell u the plan about her kk.

Juls said...

haha yeah it does lauren! or me and elisabeth! haha anna is blonde! lol

Unknown said...

hahaha!!!! i know!!!! that's hilarious!!!

Trin said...

wow...im so lost!...lol