Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun Weekend!

So...last Friday I went with Lauren and Alyssa to an "Amazing Race" Lauren's church was having. It was really fun! We went all over town finding clues and doing weird tasks. But...we came in last place. =-( Our team of 6 girls was the only team, though, to be divided into two cars...so there was our dissadvantage. We would have done better if that was not the case. I'm sure of it! lol So...here are some pix of the evening, and when Lauren and Alyssa spent the night at my house after. I think we had too much fun! lol

Then, on Sunday, there was a party for Fr. Avram cuz he's leaving soon for Rome and won't be back for 3 years! So...we have a BBQ for him and some of the young adults did some funny skits pretending to be Fr. Avram! They were hilarious...cuz Father is known for doing some pretty dumb/hilarious things...like loosing his cell phone or locking his keys in his car ALL THE TIME! lol So...I took some vids of that along with some pix of the girls and me!


Our shadows!
Me and Lauren!
Liz and Me!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! u posted!!! i luv our pix!! they're sooo retarded!!!! hahaha!!! and the vids were funny... i just didn't really understand them completely lol cuz i dont know him all THAT well.. but they're still really funny! lol

Juls said...

yeah i know. oh well...the vids are still funny to me! lol

Trin said...

awww..i love the picture of you and Liz! its cute!! and the ones of lauren you and Alyssa are really funny! LOL!

dem0sthenes said...

JULSIE!! here I am, commenting for you. XD hooray!! oh btw you look pretty in those pics! I like your blog background, too.

Juls said...

thanks trin! and THANKS REZ! finally...lol you spaz! j/k