Saturday, August 4, 2007

Crazy Stuff

Hey all!

It's been too long! I've done lots of things I haven't posted about. Here's a slideshow of some of the things I've been doing!

And...last Monday, Elisabeth and I went to camp! The blog is up already if any of you want to see most of the pix. www.lilttleflowerscamp2007.blogspot.com. It's also in my sidebar. There are so many more pix to be put up though...I just haven't had time. But...these are some of my favs:

So...there ya go!

oh...also...Happy 2nd Anniversary to my blog on 7-14-07!

ttylz~

4 comments:

Trin said...

OMG!!! I love the slide shows! coolnesss!!!!

jamie ann said...

fun pics from Lauren's prty! wish i could have been there... looked like a fun (and big) group!!! :D

awesome seeing you today in WinCo.!!!!! lol

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! that guy is soooooooo HOT!!! lol omg... we should totally call him Hairy!! lol
and HAHAHA!!!! if u wanna see the julia and her fam... WinCo is the place to go! lol oh and alyssa too! lol wow... we see lots of ppl we know there... so if u wanna see anyone u know.... go to winco!!!! (hey that rhymes!)(*gasps with excitement at the brilliant thot* [lol]OR go to the MALL!!!! HAHA!! wow... that's kool anyways.)
ya we just got back from our trip this evening so i'll call u tomorrow!! kk!! luv ya!!!!! ttyl!!!

Juls said...

thanks peoples! yup....winco du place to be man!! lol