Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"You have a really hot head."

HAHA....ahhem. Anyway...
How ya'alls doin? I just wanted to post about my little adventure to the lake yesterday. I went with my dad for Father's Day...and Anthony came too! Here's a slideshow:
Yeah...I got burt. I didn't think I burn...but I guess I'm quite wrong. Oh well. It's not majorly bad. Just quite red on my shoulders and by my neck area. I don't think it's gonna even peel. Hopefully it'll turn into more of a tan...lol
Anyway...today was my first day working at Turtle Bay! It was cool! I got to be with Elisabeth for a lot of it. We worked Butterflies together...and then I went to Historic toys...and she was right across from me at her station. But no on was at her station. So...we hung out cuz no one was at mine either! lol And then when we got off we hung out with Ryan...this guy that works with us. We went to the new Alien exhibit...which was interesting. That's where the quote above comes from! haha You aren't expected to get it! It's ok! lol
Anyway...yeah. That's what I've been up to lately!
Chip chip cherio!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! i get the quote!!!! lol
sounds fun! those pix are soooooooooo cute!!!!!! i luv Anthony!!!! HE'S SOOOOOOO CUTEORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol cute + adorable = cuteorable! lol that's not a very cute sounding word tho... so i'm gonna have to think of a better one sometime. but that'll do for now! lol
ttyl oh and see ya tomorrow!!!!!! YAY!!!!! u finally get to go to yg!! YAY!!! WEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ttyl for reals now lol.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Juls said...

woah...who's rodrigo? lol

Juls said...

portugese spammers...interesting. lol

♪♫έЯϊČҜ тд§ĹįЩ♫♪ said...

a basic translation:
Oi, I found yours blog with google I think this post is interesting. I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until later.

Basically, his blog tells how to create personalized t-shirts. Is that at Whiskeytown?

Juls said...

thanks...but i already translated it! lol and his shirts are weird! lol
yeah it's whiskeytown!

Unknown said...

hahaha!!!! it's still funny!

Anonymous said...

turtle bay was fun and HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! you have a hot head that was sooooooo hilarious i still can't believe i said that!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!! anyway...i'm at cassie's birthday party right now it's fun!!! i'm with brianne she says hi! luv you all!

♪♫έЯϊČҜ тд§ĹįЩ♫♪ said...

using the internet while at a birthday party...can't you find anything else to do? :P

Juls said...

seriously! haha j/k

Unknown said...

hahaha!!! ya lol.