Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wesley Jensen + Sleeping At Last

Yesterday, and lately, I've been pretty bored. Besides the work training at Turtle Bay on Tuesday and Wednesday...I did nothing else this week but school...school...and school. I've been trying to do as much of it as I can so I can get some summer freedom this year. So...anyway, yesterday when I went to this concert with Lauren and Claire and their mom, and Angie, and Kandra I was so happy! (Something to do!! lol)
The concert was pretty cool! Idk how many of you remember when I posted a long time ago about the band Constancy that I went to go see with Ronnie, Lauren, and Claire L. and Gina. Well...since Constancy had to break up because the girl was no longer able to play in it anymore...they formed a new band with the main guy and the piano guy and I think the bass player. But the girl and the drummer are gone. Anyway...they're just plain Wesley Jensen (the main guy's name). So it's kinda his band now. But...anyway. They played some Constancy stuff still...and we were really happy cuz we LOVE Constancy! So...I took vids of the songs to record them...but we were SO close that it's really hard to hear them. The speakers were right there! So...sorry! lol It doesn't matter though. If you go to www.purevolume.com/wesleyjensen and listen to Act Your Part and Annabell those are the good songs. Also...the song Dreamer is good (when you go to Constancy's page.) They sound way better with the girl singing along too. =-( oh well!
Then there was a second band (the main one that most people actually came to see. Wes Jensen was a lil side band! lol) Anyway...there were called Sleeping At Last. They were pretty good...only they played so long I started to get tired cuz it was getting late! lol But they were good!
Wes Jensen
Me and Claire!
Me and Lauren!
Kandra, Claire, Me, Lauren, and Angie! Some of us...(I won't name names) were acting kinda stupid...haha Betcha can't guess! lol
The main dude in Sleeping At Last
Sleeping at Last
umm...Sleeping At Last...you guessed it. lol
It was fun!
Oh...yeah. I mentioned at the top there about Turtle Bay. I'm training to work (well volunteer) there and I had to go to the training Tues. and Wed. all day! But...today was more fun. Anna and Jamie showed up too...and of course Paige and her sister like yesterday. Liz...ah! You didn't have to go and it's not fair! lol But...there's lots of stations you've missed...so ha! You're going to be lost a lil bit I think! Hmm...idk. Anyway...we start Tuesday 1-4pm, so if you guys want to come see us (well me! I'm more important than Elisabeth! j/k)...come! lol ^-^
I might go to the fair this week too! So...idk! We'll see!
Anyway...I'll post later!

~~~

18 comments:

♪♫έЯϊČҜ тд§ĹįЩ♫♪ said...

change your text font =| I have to highlight it to read it

Unknown said...

the font doesn't matter... it's the color lol.
sounds like fun!
umm... wut happened with the whole fair plan... thing? did it just kinda disinigrate? lol. cuz it's almost 3 and i have no clue if we're doing anything. i do know that my fam is leaving to get there a lil before 5 so that we can walk around. but they aren't gonna go on any rides *cough*cuz they're boring*cough* lol. actually blake, kent and brian went yesterday and kent didn't like it cuz he said it felt really evil... or something. he just didn't like it. and blake puked all over on the inside of... i think it was the zipper! lol. so my mom's staying clear of the rides... and i dont really care about seein a bunch of pigs that aren't gonna live to see another month... i did heard there's a baboon or something like that there... so i wanna see that... but otherwise... i really have no desire to spend my money on park food... or see any other animals. i was just goin for the rides and friends lol. but idk if that's gonna happen. oh well. u should still go to the concert! and stop by the merch table to see me!!! ^_^

♪♫έЯϊČҜ тд§ĹįЩ♫♪ said...

I meant color!

Juls said...

1...i'd TOTALLY change the font AND color...but blogger won't let me and i have no idea why. all i can do is change the font...but i can't make it too small or you can't see it cuz it only makes it black.
2. i left you a message on your phone lauren. i couldn't get anyone to go to the fair...so it just didn't work out. trin said something about tomorrow or sat. going with a lot of people cuz t-lin was planning it or something. so idk!

Unknown said...

wut if u switched the background colors then? like put the teal-ish green sidebar color where the brown is and then put the brown one where that one is... eh... would that work?
that's fine about the fair. idk if i woulda been able to get my parents to take me earlier than they did. they told me to be there at 5 and i got there at 5:30 lol. but i wasn't late cuz i didn't miss anything at all lol. one of todd agnew's helper guys that travel with him started hitting on me tho! it was really funny! lol. i'll tell u more later.
other than that... i only saw like 5 or 6 ppl i know. and they were just ppl i know. i'm not really friends with them... so ya.
i really dont think the fair is worth 20 somethin bux. that's just retarded. cuz all the food there is like an arm and a leg. there were these smoothies that i wanted to get but it was 6 bux for a 16 oz. and 8 bux for a 32 oz.!!! i was like AHHHH i'll just get the really big large soda for 3 bux! lol.
not to mention u have to pay for all the rides too!!!!! we never go cuz it's sooooo expensive just for admission for our whole fam. we'd rather go to a real park... lol.

Juls said...

i'm going tonight with a bunch of "people" (you know the usuals) but YOU'RE GONNA BE GONE!!!!...oh well! lol Yeah...i don' t have much money...so i'll probably go on like 2 rides if that. and i'm not buying food. lol

Juls said...

oh..and the colors would work...but i'm too lazy to do it right now or any time soon...plus it's really hard to do. so i'm probably just gonna change the WHOLE look of my blog some time soon...when i get time. lol so i'm not gonna bother til then.

♪♫έЯϊČҜ тд§ĹįЩ♫♪ said...

Use Microsoft Frontpage...or DreamWeaver. and then just upstream them to the server. I took a few classes on making web pages, so I know how to use all those web editors xD

asdf said...

yeah i have my method...;) but...i don't see why you can't read the font. i know it's dark...but i can still read it.

Anonymous said...

I dunno...They both look the same color to me. x_x

Juls said...

you're color-blind! lol j/k!

Unknown said...

wow....

Unknown said...

whoa!!! wow can be read backwards and forwards!!!!!! that's soooo kool!!!!!!!! like noon and anna and mom and dad and heh and lol and (lol) boob (lol sorry) and pop oh and poop(lol all these gross things! lol)

Juls said...

HAHAHAHA Lauren...you are SO random!

Anonymous said...

^ Now the colors are a bit better :P yes, you are very random. no, I'm not color blind.

Unknown said...

heehee random is the best!

Juls said...

oh hey! i know of another one! hannah! but that's kinda like anna. hmm...

Unknown said...

hahahahaha!!!! that's kool! i forgot about that one!