Saturday, November 15, 2008

Been a long time...wouldn't you say?

WOW....I almost forgot how this thing works. Man it's been a long time. But...alas...I am back! lol My inspiration to restart my blog would be Miss Kalahan! I can't mention her without saying she is the most amazing thing you'll ever meet! =) I met Kalahan last year when she was new to Charlotte's classes. Back then I thought she was cute and everything...but I never got to know her much. This year I was blessed to have her in my election team! Thank you Lord! Not only were she and her family the BIGGEST help to my campaign...but I got to know an amazing person in the process! Love you, Kalahan!


So...back on blogger. I don't know how often I'll post...or how interesting my posts will be (I'm not the most interesting person...lol) but I'm back. I kinda missed it now that I'm doing it again. I'm not about to fill in the year and 3 months I haven't posted...so I'll just start anew!
Until next time...

1 comment:

girl4jesus said...

Omg Julia! You are so sweet! It was so Jesus that we got put on the team together and I am so thankful that we did! You are such an encouragement in my life and I love you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I thank Jesus for ya babe!!! <3kal