Friday, September 7, 2007

Vacation and a concert!

Yet another post...and it's over due...again. Sorry bout that. Anyway...last week my family took a family vacation to the coast and rented a beach house! I grew up going there for vacations...but we hadn't been there in 5 years...so it was really nice! We left 2 Saturdays ago...and went first to Santa Rosa and spent the night there. And then Sunday we went to the coast from there. On Sunday, Gina called to tell us she was at the airport in Pennsylvania and then from there she was going to Italy. And...of course...we believed her...why wouldn't we? It was lagit. So then on Monday after we went to the beach and came home...I was in the hot tub relaxing (ahhh) and I see this person walk up to the house. And it was Gina! She totally fooled us the whole time about Penn. and everything! She made my parents speechless! lol We were so happy. So...all in all...she decited not to go back to Italy. Now she's going to school in S. Cal. Anyway...so from then on...we had a lot more fun all together! ^-^
Anyway...here's pics:
So...on last Sat. I went to a concert at my church. Sonsofday and The Thirsting played. I loved Sonsofday and The Thirsting was ok. (heh heh...that rhymed...ahem anyway) Caleb got to play with the drummer of The Thirsting in one of the songs! That was hecka awesome! And then a bunch of us went to In-N-Out afterwards! Twas a fun night!




Tis all...ciao!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I LUV MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!! lol sorry... i just thot i'd say that first... since it's kinda playing right now lol. i like all the songs on there lol. and i LUV THE PIX!!!! they're sooooo cute! i luv the in n' out ones!! and i absolutely LUV LUV LUV the one of all of u guys in a line in the parking lot! it's sooooo random and funny!!!!! the beach pix are so pretty! it sounds like u had tons of fun! oh and that's sooo kool that caleb got to play the drumbs with that band!!! i wanna hear him play! is he as good as dylan? well i g2g... ttyl!!! luv ya!!

Laurel said...

Chemical Romance = LOVE


Just stopped by to day that I'm posting on my blog again. ...IT LIIIIIVES XD

*glomp*

Juls said...

IT LIVES? finally...lol

Trin said...

Sounds like it was a fun!!! :DDD

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.