Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Change...

...is not an easy thing.


Today I learned the control my body has over when and how much I can cry.


I learned I can cry in a matter of seconds....and I learned, if I shut out the thoughts making me cry, I will eventually stop.



I also learned, saying goodbye to dear friends who are moving is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.



Elisabeth- I'll love you forever. You are truly my kindred spirit, my best friend, and the person who God chose to be with me all these years and grow up with. I am who I am because of you, and that is, indeed, a very very good thing! I love you. <3


Caleb- You are an amazing human being! You are truly a light in my life, and a very very dear friend! Your humor brightens my days just like it brightens others' days, as I know it does. You're honesty is something I am very greatful of; I know you are never faking who you are when you're with me, and I love that about you! Stay yourself; please don't change for the world. Stay with God; He is worth your while! And, remember how much I care for you! <3

To both of you- I'm already planning my visits! You'll be sick of me soon, I am sure. :P


Jesus...I pray you give this dear family the strength they will need to continue on with the plans You have given them. I pray you stay with me through these days to come, and give me strength to deal with this difficult change.
I ask this is Your most precious name,
Amen.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."



No comments: