Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Months of catching up to do!

Hey all! Sorry it's been 3 months (or longer). There is so much to talk about! Now that school is over I have time to get up to date here!


March:
My brother Dominic turned 3 in March! We had a party for him with my Aunt, Uncle, and my Grandmas. He had so much fun!

While they were visiting, my mom, Aunt Judy, and I went to a Phil Wickham concert at Simpson University. That was my second time seeing him in concert. We had pretty close seats!
He is SO amazing!

Elisabeth's b-day was in March too. A couple of us got together at my house to just chill. It had been so long since we had ALL hung out!

HAHA!
I managed to git us all in!

April:
There were quite a lot of things in April!
If I remember right, it was April when Trin had a bonfire at her house! haha The months keep getting all jumbled together! lol Anyway, we all hung out at Trin's, buried a dear friend, and played a mean game of Hocky Knocky!
I <3>

KALAHAN!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOVE YOU!
Burying "Tanya"


Of course, April wouldn't be the same without going to Ashland! We saw Macbeth as a class! OMG...it was sooo good! I love seeing plays in Ashland!
I went up there with the Slowiks! Faith and I took a tad bit too many pictures! lol Anyway...since there are so many, here is a slideshow of our Ashland visit:

Also in April was my trip to Southern California. Gina and Mike came up for a wedding and also to visit us, and then they drove me down a few days later. Driving down to Irvine!
I had an awesome time with them! It was great just chillling with Gina at work and school and stuff...I hadn't done that since she lived at home! :D
Me, Kelley, and Gina!
Me and little Emma!
We took Emma and Lilly on a walk! They're so cute! My sister is a Nanny to them, so this was "work!" They're so fun!
Gina and Mike took me out to dinner and a movie one night. haha I'll never forget that restaurant with the wanna-be Elvis guy (inside joke). And the movie we saw was He's Just Not That Into You. It was goooood. I liked it!
They also took me to the beach on the weekend, and then shopping at the Spectrum! We went to Huntington Beach. It was definately what you'd call your 'beach town.' All the babes and dudes you can imagine live there! haha And we rented Slumdog Millionaire...sooooo good!

I didn't write this! We just found it written in the sand!! It made me so happy! :]
Isn't she gorgeous?!
Shopping at the Spectrum!
But yeah...eventually I had to leave, and I flew home by myself which was 1) exciting and 2) terrifying! haha (I'm afraid of heights incase any of you didn't know...) But, I did ok, and it went well (except I almost missed my flight! haha) It's true...I boarded with 2 minutes left before take off! hahaha Typical me right?
In the plane! (my scared to death face) lol
Anyway, my trip ended when my family picked me up in Sacramento and we went to the Zoo. It was a 'wild' experience! haha j/k....
GIRAFFES!!! My favorite!!!


May and June (so far):
May (and the beginning of June) was CRAZY!! Oh my freakin gosh! I mean...it always is, but seriously...this was hard core. Study group at Yaks only to hear it's closed so off to Kaitlyn's house instead, hearing the news that I'm gonna be an Aunt (yes my sister is pregnant!!), last minute prom shopping with my bestie, Youth Group (and Kalahan's amazing worship leading skills) at Little Country Church, school ending (never going back...SUPER sad), prom (DANCE OFF!), goodbye parties and graduations all in one afternoon, spend the nights staying up till 4:30 am, going to see "Up" and prayer groups ending in tears, biking to Trin's house only for my chain to brake 2 mintues away from her house and ending that day with baking a monster chocolate cake (only to her brothers' and dad's delight! haha) So here is a slideshow of some of my "May" adventures:



TILL NEXT TIME!!
Juls~

5 comments:

Trin said...

haha this was a very entertaining post!! lol j/k i love all the pictures! And i love you too! :D

girl4jesus said...

Hahaha that was an amazing post! Thanks for updating :) It's giving me somethign to look at at least once a day... lol I'm obviously bored out of my mind... but I love looking at ur blog anyway-- it's full of memories. Love you girly so much!!! oh yeah and i love the playlist u put on here!!! :)

asdf said...

thanks kal!! i'm gonna be posting more often just to keep u updated! do u know if you get a facebook yet?

Kalahan said...

Hahahahahahha I just watched this again. WOw. I totally forgot about that AWESOME sleepover at Sarah's house and how we all fit into that room! hahahah that was great! :)

Kalahan said...

Hahahahahahha I just watched this again. WOw. I totally forgot about that AWESOME sleepover at Sarah's house and how we all fit into that room! hahahah that was great! :)